Review Road 69

Review Road 69

REVIEW THIS GAME

1. Review_01

About Road 69

The plot aspects of this game are really good, but the gameplay is a little lacking.
My biggest problem is that you are told that there are thousands of different roads leading to the border. After playing through my account and my friends' account, the final story remains the same. I deliberately chose a different path (one of which gives more votes for another president, and the other is more rebellious), but I still have very similar experiences.
I won't spoil it for you, but there have been several times in my game where I had to make difficult choices (save myself or someone else). Other problems continue here. Since every road leads to the border, you will play as a random faceless teenager with no name or backstory, you are not really connected to your character. In many games, when you play your character, these options arise and you fight over who to save or what to do. In this game, I did not think twice about saving others for myself, because I knew that I could start a new path to the border with a fresh and uncharacteristic teenager ...
I just think the 1000 Roads promise is a very bold statement. As with No Mans Sky, they promised too much and failed to deliver on their promises until the years passed.
On the positive side, I really liked the storyline in my first playthrough, and for the price it's worth it. It looks like I really don't like this game, but trust me, I don't like it! The first game was great. There are times when the game makes me laugh and times when I get really nervous (like when I'm driving on the highway, when I'm being questioned with a headshot!). The characters you meet are really different, and there are also very long stories (I find it a little strange however that I meet a famous news reporter all the way to the border!)
All I have to say is play this story once, experience it for yourself. Just don't expect a ton of different gameplay.

2. Review_02

About game Road 69

Why are there so many games and movies happening in the recent 80s and 90s? To bypass cell phones. Having a cell phone would make the Swiss cheese in most modern stories. I grew up in the 70s, so I remember the 80s and 90s very well. The era was marketed to the younger generation as a nostalgic futuristic neon paradise. Well.. that's not it. I was there. It wasn't much different than it is today, even without cell phones and the Internet. Given the lasting social impact of the generation of baby boomers yearning for the mythical golden era of the post-war 1950s, I can say I've lived long enough to realize the fault of what yesterday was deemed to be. better than today. This causes apathy and anxiety, which can easily turn into apathy or repulsion. So nostalgia can become an obstacle to progress as we try to recreate an era that never existed outside of the media.

In the late 1980s and early 90s, I hitchhiked many times across the country, from coast to coast. I first followed a group called The Grateful Dead, set up camp between concerts, founded a nomadic community called Rainbow Family of Living Light, and applied the survival skills I learned as a child. . From gathering food and gathering to diving in a trash can and hanging a cardboard sign, it's all gone. Never had twice to rub, but I was free. It is not easy and fun most of the time. It is really hard and tiring for the body. But it's worth it. The hardest part... the part that calms you down in the end... all the goodbyes. There, while traveling, I met a lot of new and interesting people, connected quickly and easily in a very short amount of time, and then never saw them again. After a while, it becomes really hard on the heart.

People ask me when they pick me up or when I ask for food, what am I doing. It is clear from my looks that I have lived on the street for many years. I always answer, "I'm looking for the best angle." And I've seen a lot. The top of the list looks west across the Golden Gate Bridge to the Pacific Ocean, from high hilltops in Sonoma, and can see green valleys and vineyards below, even a herd of white-tailed deer. I sat there until it was dark, the sea breeze watered my eyes, and I knew...that's it. I found the best viewing angle. Then I was amazed that there wasn't a living person that I could turn around and say, "Do you remember that look?"

Jerry Garcia, the frontman of the band I followed, died in 1995, shortly after I last saw him at Soldier Field in Illinois. China's encore doll... I swear he cried. "Wipe the dust off these rusty cords again..." And another, completely different chapter, began in my life. On dark streets that many cannot imagine...

In any case, what does all this have to do with this game? I get lost in it when I think about this boy, here we are, another group of millennials trying to recreate a time they never lived. There's a lot of neon connected...for some reason the kids at the time thought it was all neon. ... there will certainly be a clear mix of media tricks and bold acoustic music a'la Life is Strange ... certain tough choices will pay off in the end. .. and perhaps a broken heart here and there for the kids to feel and even buy it later. And, of course, the anxious girl or boy everywhere needs to be saved but refuses it. Well.. of course it has some of that, but overall I'm still amazed the game captures some of the .. je ne sais quoi .. from that point in history. Zeitgeist, if you will. The feeling in your heart is on the open road...invisible, to put it mildly, but somehow they can capture it here and convey to me my own past. This has only happened once before, with Into the Wild, in which it felt like the script had been ripped out of my life (except that I knew which fruits should not be eaten and how to properly prepare for them). an elk farm).

This game resonates with me. This is not for everyone. I want this to happen. The fact that this type of artwork can incite anger in certain areas and belief systems is... disturbing. The irony is that both sides of the coin are the same. Advocates and opponents alike yearn for a time that never really existed outside of the media. I want to recall many things, I know from experience that when you lose your way to the past, the future will creep in and blind you every time you hold the cutter.

SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS


MINIMUM:
  • OS: Windows 7 or 10
  • Processor: Intel Core i5 4460 or AMD Ryzen 3 2300U
  • Memory: 8 GB RAM
  • Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 1060 or AMD RX 5700
  • DirectX: Version 11
  • Storage: 15 GB available space
  • Additional Notes: Road 96 does not support Intel Xe graphic chipset. The game needs a dedicated GPU in order to run correctly.

RECOMMENDED:
  • OS: Windows 10
  • Processor: Intel Core i5 8600K or AMD Ryzen 5 3600XT
  • Memory: 16 GB RAM
  • Graphics: NVIDIA RTX 2060 Super or RX 5700XT
  • DirectX: Version 11
  • Storage: 15 GB available space
  • Additional Notes: Road 96 does not support Intel Xe graphic chipset. The game needs a dedicated GPU in order to run correctly.

You can download it free in here: Download Road 69 free

Post a Comment

0 Comments